August 17, 2017

A collection...

Hello! A few photos of recent nail jobs! It seems blogger has changed since I last did this. No longer is an app! So while I figure out how much things have changed, I'll do something simple! I've switched to using my phone and iPad exclusively for some time. My laptop broke because I kept dropping it and the new one I bought was a dud and failed straight out of the box. So I decided to try to live without. Over six months later I'm still laptop-less.typing isn't as easy but I don't write pages and pages so the little iPad keyboard does ok. 














If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes and have some fabulous friends who help me find them! I use an iPhone 5S to take my pictures.
all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!