February 20, 2015

My OPI Designer Series: OPI DS 018 Glamour

Hello
More in the DS series today (does that make sense? Designer Series series?) - with the dusty blue that is Glamour. At number 18 it is a latecomer to the series and seems it should belong with the earlier linear holographic polishes such as Original etc. I have used my Lynnderella custom, Bliss is Blue, as an accent.
As you can see the OPI is a lovely dark mid blue linear holographic polish, having an almost faded denim look to it. It is painted over a royal blue gel that you can see peeps of at the edges. The colour is fairly accurate, I saved a few coats of the precious OPI by using a base.
The OPI applies well, has a fluid texture and dries fast. It is quite stinky too. I love the colour and although I have some dupes (Ninja Glamorous for instance) nothing beats the original.  
As for my custom Lynnderella, it is a bright blue with purple and magenta accent glitters. There is a dash of holographic spark in the mix.
This DS polishe is long discontinued and if you want it, you will have to look on eBay or Facebook sale pages. It does pop up from time to time. My Lynnderella custom was made to order and you would need to contact them to enquire whether custom orders are being taken.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes!
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!