February 08, 2015

Enchanted Polish - Mr Burgundy & 2AM Summer Night

Hello
Two lovely polishes from Enchanted Polish, 2AM Summer Night and Mr Burgundy. I have had both of these for some time. 2AM was a surprise launch in 2014 and Mr Burgundy was sometime in 2013.

2AM is a multi chrome polish with no holographic pigment. It moves through burgundy to red to navy blue and each shift is strong. The application is a bit tricky; I found it thicker than usual and the second coat did drag over the first coat. Maybe a drop of thinners might help.

Mr Burgundy is a perfect holographic polish. I had no issues here, two perfect thin coats. It isn't a raging holo polish with a screaming rainbow of holo flame. It is more grown up than that. There is a definite effect with a blue inner flame but this would be suitable for any occasion.

Both polishes have a coat of Out the Door fast drying topcoat. I prefer this over Seche Vite for non glitter polishes. It is thinner than SV and does the job.
 



Look at the range of shades in 2AM! Red, magenta, blue!



Both polishes are no longer available from Enchanted Polish but you might find she restocks on one of her surprise flash restocks or they might appear in a stockist. There is little public announcement with EP.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated.  I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails.  I simply own some fabulous polishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!