August 21, 2013

Enchanted Polish - A Little Fishy Told Me and Lynnderella - The Glittering Crowd

Hello! . .

Today I received A Little Fishy Told Me from Enchanted Polish. This polish was made to raise funds in the memory of a young lady called Talia Joy who died recently.
I paired it with an accent of Lynnderella's The Glittering Crowd. 

 A Little Fishy... is a minty green creamy sort of holographic polish. It is similar in some ways to EP's Ballerina Sprinkles. It has a pale blue shimmer in the mix. I have heard varying opinions on this polish; I have decided I like it very much. I cannot tell if it is a greeny-blue or a bluey-green.
I conclude that it is a lovely and unusual polish!

The Glittering Crowd is a Lynnderella classic. It has squillions of different glitters, mostly in rainbow colours and is garnished with holographic twinkly bits! Truly a glittering crowd!
 


Both polishes apply well. There are two coats of the EP, it applies smoothly and it dries quite quickly. Dabbing is, for me, the best way to apply this type of Lynnderella. No topcoat for the EP and one coat of Seche Vite for the Lynnderella. I think they work fabulously well together!




































Both polishes are no longer available to buy new.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes! all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!