May 09, 2013

OPI You're Such a Budapest, Leighton Denny The Heiress and Lynnderella Crocus Pocus

Hello! . .

Three lovely blues today. OPI You're such a Budapest from the Europe 2013 collection, Leighton Denny The Heiress and Lynnderella Crocus Pocus from the Everything's Coming Up Neon collection, Spring 2013.


 The OPI is a periwinkle blue cream, applies well and dries reasonably quickly. The LD polish also applies well. It is a richer periwinkle blue. Lovely for Spring and early Summer.

The Lynnderella is a classic lovely soup of prettiness.  Lynnderella describes it as 'contains periwinkle, lavender, white, neon purple and blue iridescent flecks in a strong lavender-blue-shimmered base. Note the wizardry of Spring with assorted moons and stars.'

I found this easy to apply and there was no fishing for the best bits. It dried well. I used Seche Vite to give a smooth and glossy finish. I think I have spotted some reflective curl to some of the glitters but they do lie flat on my nail. Overall I'm pleased with this combination

!







If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes!

all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh these are beautiful! I am slightly obsessed with glitter nails at the moment. I haven't get purchased any O.P.I polishes yet but am starting to consider it! I have just started my own nail blog if you want to take a look http://splashyournails.blogspot.co.uk/

    Emily
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!