May 16, 2013

Blue - Girly Bits Stormy Skies, SInful Colors Midnight Blue, Lynnderella Pentimento and OPI The Flowers are BlueMing


Hello! . .

I have a combination of colours today. A pale blue/grey (Girly Bits Stormy Skies) with a rich dark blue shimmer (Sinful Colours Midnight Blue), Lynnderella Pentimento and a scattered blue jelly (OPI The Flowers are BlueMing).

All polishes applied well and dried reasonably quickly. I used Seche Vite as a topcoat. It is interesting to see the effect of adding the OPI jelly over Lynnderella Pentimento. There are a selection of pictures below before and after adding the OPI over the darker blue nails. I left the pale blue nails without the jelly as I think the colours look amazing as they are. Two very different looks using Pentimento! For those who don't know Pentimento, it is a mix of a gazillion glitters in a slightly tinted transparent base. I'm unsure if the base is intended to be tinted or if the glitters have bled a little. Either way, it is one of my favourite Lynnderellas.

















Please excuse the dry bits! My nails are recovering from an attack of dry cuticle syndrome!

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician or a photographer! I do not claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes!
 all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk 

1 comment:

  1. Loveee the lynnderella polish, I hadn't heard of them before so I have had a look and am now thinking of buying the 'spot on' polish! so thanks for introducing me to them! I love the mix of blues as well ....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!