January 25, 2013

Lush Lacquer Tropical Kisses and OPI Who the Shrek are you?

Hello!
Today I felt like having a complete change in colours! So looking through my stash I came across two minis that seem made for each other. OPI Who the Shrek are You and Lush Lacquer Tropical Kisses.

 Both colours are a similar lime green. The OPI has a lovely cream consistency and applies well. It was almost opaque in one coat. Two coats gave a smooth finish, no streak marks or bald patches.

The  Lush Lacquer is less opaque but covers reasonably well.

This is one coat topped with one coat of INM Out the Door topcoat.

It has glitters of red, pink and lime. There are are a few yellow larger glitters. The large glitters are quite sparse and tend to sink. This polish has been sitting in my drawer for months and it did need a shake. There are dozens of smaller lime glitters, these are not showing up well in my picture and only show on my nail in real life when the light catches them.

These pictures are taken with no flash but under and artificial daylight type light source.


Rare red and yellow glitters


A blurry close up of my thumb nail
Lush Lacquer is available from lushlacquer.etsy.com/

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician, or a photographer! Nor do I claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes! all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!