January 30, 2013

Enchanted Polish - Across the Universe

Hello!
Across the Universe by Enchanted Polish is one of the most difficult polishes to photograph and describe. It changed from copper to blue to purple, and has a holographic rainbow! I have made a collage of all my photos in the hope it captures some of the aspects of this polish! Beautiful!


Polish on a base of Barry M Navy with Leighton Denny Fast Finish topcoat.

If you are reading, then I'd love your comments, feedback is always appreciated. I am not a nail technician, or a photographer! Nor do I claim to have fantastic nails. I simply own some fabulous polishes! all rights reserved - www.lacquerland.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add comments here, feedback is appreciated.
I have taken the spam verification off but this means I have to check every comment before it is published!